Thursday, February 3, 2022

I'm not a car guy

I have a car in my garage that is no longer being used as a car. I need to dispose of said car but I have no ideas how to dispose of a dead car.

I talked to the guys that do all the work on our cars and the owner of the place expressed interest in buying it from us. The problem is I may have no way to get it to him because effective tomorrow, it is no longer registered.

I did find an auto junkyard that claimed they will come pick it up but I haven't contacted them yet.

The last time I had a dead / dying car that needed to be disposed of was back in 1978. I drove the car over to a junkyard, leaving a trail of oil and black smoke, and they gave me money for it. I thought it was a hell of a deal for eveyone except the folks behind me on Page Blvd.

I suspect things have changed since 1978 but I'm hoping for a similar solution tomorrow, minus the trail of oil and smoke. I want this car out of my garage so my daughter can put her new car in there.


Goofy Joe is in New York City to talk about his favorite subject, "gun violence".

We, as a society, are going to continue to see a rise in violence as long as our "leaders" continue to blame guns. Guns are not violent. People are violent. And it's going to continue until our alleged "leaders" step up and say, 'Hey, this is a problem. People are behaving like animals. We need to start removing those animals from our society so the rest of us can live our lives in peace."

Stop blaming guns for the fact our "leaders" condone rioting, accuse the police of being evil and treat every who doesn't think like them as idiots. Those attitudes lead people to believe they can behave like animals.

To my friends and family in the law enforcement world, I got your back. As a matter of fact, a lot of people I know have your back. If I am around and you are attacked, I'm getting involved. I'm stepping in and helping you. In the meantime, keep your head on a swivel and wear your vest.


The US v. Finland women's hockey game is on now. It is followed by Canada v. Switzerland mixed doubles curling. I'm hoping to stay awake through most of that.

Here are todays links:

No comments: