Monday, February 28, 2022

The war goes on

The two sides held a meeting today. I'm not sure what they talked about but I can tell you that this is what the two sides looked like:

This is just my opinion but I think the Russians look like movie "mobsters" at a sit-down and the Ukrainians look like soldiers attempting to end a war.

And speaking of Russia, this is what the airspace in Europe looked like at 7:00 this morning:

The few planes you see in Russian airspace are either Russian or Chinese. Everyone else is staying the hell out of there. Even FedEx said they will not fly into Russian airspace.

So if you are a Russian awaiting for your free overnight Prime delivery of your new track suit, you're shit out of luck. You can thank Psycho Putin.


Speaking of Russia, I decided to go through the logs on my webserver looking for my little Russian friend. So far I've only shown you is activity that resulted in a successful connection to my webserver.
When he makes a successful connections, all he sees is a page that basically says there is nothing there for him to see.

Searching through today's log files shows that he has been trying all kinds of things:

Gotta give the guy credit, he is persistent.


The Bruins will play the Kings at 10:30 tonight.

They are still one point ahead of the Capitals in the wild card race but the Kings are a pretty damned good team.

Guess I'll know where things stand tomorrow morning.


I discovered that my DVR decided the Storage Wars marathon that was run over the weekend was worthy of recording. That means I have hours of Storage Wars along with a bunch of Gold Rush's

Guess you know what I'll be watching this evening. While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: