Tuesday, March 14, 2023

1-2 inches of slush

Instead of the 4-6 inches of heavy, wet snow they were predicting, we got an inch or so of slush.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not unhappy because if we had gotten 4-6 inches, we probably would have lost power. I like having a generator and I'm glad I can keep my lights & heat on but I really like not having to run my generator to do that.


The Red Sox played the Tigers this afternoon and it looks like they brought along some MLB players.

I'm going to assume it was a good game but since it wasn't on TV, I couldn't see it. Lou Merloni and whoever the other guy is did their best to keep me appraised of what was going on but you can't beat watching it.

So anyways, the Red Sox lost 6-2. Tomorrow they take on the Rays. First pitch is at 1:05 and it appears that NESN will carry the game so I should be able to watch it.


The Bruins will play the Blackhawks at 8:30 tonight. Since I'm still trying to recover from the damned time change, I'll probably only watch the first period of that game before falling asleep.

I may have mentioned this in the past but I really dislike the time change thing.


There will be some sort of pasta dish for dinner.

Here are today's links:

No comments: