Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Busy, busy, busy.

I had a get-together this morning with an ex-coworker and then when I got home, it was yard work nirvana.

I got the gardens, the side yard and the back yard cleared of leaves.

Once that was done, I did some basement cleaning.

All-in-all, I got some stuff done. Next up will be changing the oil in all my machines. I'm thinking tomorrow may be the oil-change day. That way I'm good to go when the weather warms enough for me to run my tractor over the lawn with the thatcher thingy. That way the lawn is ready for the fertilizer guys when they show up.


My Youngest tells me he will be at Fenway Park tomorrow for the Red Sox opening day game against the Orioles.

I told him I expect pictures.


Speaking of pictures, I was doing s little interwebbing when I discovered this gem:
That is Michael Jackson in the video for his song, Beat It.

If you look close, you will see that the pool table he is standing at has no pockets. As a matter of fact, none of the pool tables in that video had pockets.

Information like this is why Al Gore invented the internet...


The Bruins lost to the Predators last night and that win may have been enough for the Predators to make it into a wild card slot.

The Bruins are still in first place in the NHL and still above .800.

They play the Blue Jackets tomorrow night. Puck drops at 7:00.


I'm going to get into my sweat pants and watch crappy television.

You can visit these links:

No comments: