Friday, March 24, 2023

It was a good game to watch

The Bruins and the Canadians played a good game of hockey last night, with the Bruins winning 4-2.

They are off until tomorrow when they will face off against the Lightning at 1:00. After that game, they hop on a plane and head down the North Carolina to play the Hurricanes on Sunday at 5:00.

Those are good times for games because us old guys can stay awake to watch them.

⧫

Today was another busy day with numerous errands followed by house cleaning duties followed by more errands.

No, I did not go to MGM again. I don't gamble, I occasionally give away money.

No, I did not go to Tommy's for more adult beverages. I'm a lightweight when I go out - three beers gives me a three-day hangover. If I drank beer two days in a row, I'm pretty sure I'd end up sick as a dog.

⧫

As I type this, the Red Sox are up 2-1 over the Braves in the fifth inning.

I'm going to stop typing now and pay more attention to this game.

You can pay attention to these if you so desire:

No comments: