Friday, March 24, 2023

It was a good game to watch

The Bruins and the Canadians played a good game of hockey last night, with the Bruins winning 4-2.

They are off until tomorrow when they will face off against the Lightning at 1:00. After that game, they hop on a plane and head down the North Carolina to play the Hurricanes on Sunday at 5:00.

Those are good times for games because us old guys can stay awake to watch them.


Today was another busy day with numerous errands followed by house cleaning duties followed by more errands.

No, I did not go to MGM again. I don't gamble, I occasionally give away money.

No, I did not go to Tommy's for more adult beverages. I'm a lightweight when I go out - three beers gives me a three-day hangover. If I drank beer two days in a row, I'm pretty sure I'd end up sick as a dog.


As I type this, the Red Sox are up 2-1 over the Braves in the fifth inning.

I'm going to stop typing now and pay more attention to this game.

You can pay attention to these if you so desire:

No comments: