Wednesday, March 15, 2023

My new favorite scam

I have several email addresses. One of them is my dump account. It's the address I give to websites or companies that ask me for my email address when there is no reason they need it.

They want an email so they can send me junk or sell it to the highest bidder who will then send me junk. Hence the name "dump account".

One of the emails in the inbox was the following:

This is the best scam in the world because if you go to that youtube video, you will see a four year old news conference of a guy from New Jersey named Richard Wahl who won $533 million in the mega millions.

These guys are getting better and better at trying to steal my money.


I had several errands to run today and some things to do that required my attention. That means this is short.

I did find a few links for you:

No comments: