Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Not a good day for Sale

This afternoon, Chris Sale went five innings against the Orioles but he gave up 6 runs, all of them earned.

That's not good.

I guess that's why he's not the opening day starter...

I really hope this is not going to be a bad year for him. I had hopes he would come back and be close to the Sale we all saw two or three years ago.


For the record, I slept for 8 hours last night.

It's amazing what you can do when you don't have the chills and aren't hacking up a lung every half hour.


So last night I said, "I'm not even going to say anything at all about how I think Japan is going to beat up on Mexico."

Well, Japan didn't really beat up on them but they did win it in the 9th when they walked it off. That means that tonight they will play the US in the finals. Japan is the home team and it's anyone's guess who will win.

I'll be rooting for the US to win but I'm also going to be rooting for the Bruins to beat the Senators.


While I click back and forth between hockey and baseball, you can click these:

No comments: