Monday, March 13, 2023

They got their ass kicked

The Red Sox went over to the Blue Jays ballpark and got their ass handed to them, losing 16-3.

Granted, there were almost no MLB players there. I'm pretty sure only one or two MLB guys showed up. The rest of the team consisted of AA and AAA players. This includes the pitching staff which was all minor league guys.

Tomorrow they take on the Tigers. Starting pitcher is scheduled to be Pivetta. And like today, I'll have to stream the radio broadcast if I want to pay attention to the game.

As for the Bruins, they are traveling to Chicago to play the Blackhawks tomorrow night. I'm hoping they get back on the winning streak but I'm also half expecting them to go into a losing streak.

The way I look at it, every team goes through a slump because players get hurt, players get tired, travel starts to wear them down, family issues come up, etc... I'm pretty sure the Bruins are not immune to those kinds of things.

They've already clinched a playoff spot so hockey will be played beyond April 13th


This morning, I got the following email from the credit union I belong to:

I also got all this spam:

To summarize, my money is safe & sound but my cloud storage is full and my anti-virus software is expired.


I'm going to watch Israel play Puerto Rico.

You can click on these:

No comments: