Thursday, March 2, 2023

Building boxes.

As I said a few weeks ago, I extended the network from the first floor to the second floor at the Animal Clinic. Problem is I do not like the way I left the patch panel and the switch. They are mounted on a wall that is exposed:

So today I built a cabinet to enclose them. Actually, it's more of a box. It's 4 inches deep by 12 inches wide by 14 inches high. The back is open since it will be mounted on the wall and the front has a 11x12 door.

I'll paint it with the same paint that they painted the office walls so it blends in as best it can.

I don't like leaving things unfinished.

⧫

The Red Sox managed to beat the crap out of the Phillies this afternoon, beating them 15-3.

I didn't watch the game because I was building my box. Also because it was on ESPN and I don't like ESPN.

Tomorrows game is against the Twins and I won't be watching that game either because it isn't on. It's not one of the away games that NESN is carrying.

⧫

The Bruins are back home and they take on the Sabres this evening.

Puck drops at 7:00 which means I should be able to watch all three periods tonight.

⧫

I'm going to go make some cheeseburgers.

You can click on these:

No comments: