Thursday, March 2, 2023

Building boxes.

As I said a few weeks ago, I extended the network from the first floor to the second floor at the Animal Clinic. Problem is I do not like the way I left the patch panel and the switch. They are mounted on a wall that is exposed:

So today I built a cabinet to enclose them. Actually, it's more of a box. It's 4 inches deep by 12 inches wide by 14 inches high. The back is open since it will be mounted on the wall and the front has a 11x12 door.

I'll paint it with the same paint that they painted the office walls so it blends in as best it can.

I don't like leaving things unfinished.


The Red Sox managed to beat the crap out of the Phillies this afternoon, beating them 15-3.

I didn't watch the game because I was building my box. Also because it was on ESPN and I don't like ESPN.

Tomorrows game is against the Twins and I won't be watching that game either because it isn't on. It's not one of the away games that NESN is carrying.


The Bruins are back home and they take on the Sabres this evening.

Puck drops at 7:00 which means I should be able to watch all three periods tonight.


I'm going to go make some cheeseburgers.

You can click on these:

No comments: