Monday, March 27, 2023

I'm beginning to regret my bet

In a complete reversal of yesterday, Tanner Houck got his ass kicked by the Braves today, going three innings and giving up six earned runs while the bullpen gave up no runs over the remaining six innings.

They play the Braves again tomorrow @ 1:00 for the final spring training game.


It looked like the Bruins were going to blow last nights game and technically, they did. They were up 3-1 at the end of two periods and they gave up two goals in the third to tie the game.

No one scored during the sudden death so it went to a shootout and the Bruins managed to beat the goalie enough times to take the win.

They face off against the Predators tomorrow. Puck drops at 7:00pm


Turns out I recorded five hours of DVRs over the last week. That means I have entertainment for the evening.

What I don't have is a plan for dinner. Neither The Professor or myself are hungry.

While we review our gastronomic possibilities, you can click on these:

No comments: