Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Another OT win

The Bruins managed to hold the Flames to a 3-3 tie in regulation. Then, with about 10 seconds left in the 5 minute OT period, McAvoy pu tone into the net, giving the Bruins a 4-3 win.

Man, this is a fun team to watch.

They are on their way home today and will take on the Sabres tomorrow at 7:00.


The Red Sox tied the Astros 4-4 this afternoon. The game was not carried by NESN or streamed by WEEI but it was streamed by KBME Sports Radio out of Houston.

Let me tell you, those guys are what are known as "homers". The home team can do nothing wrong and the visiting team sucks. But what matters is unlike WEEI, they actually streamed the game and I was able to listen to the play-by-play.

Bleier was the starting pitcher and did pretty damned well. I wish I could have seen him pitch.

Tomorrow's game against the Phillies is at noon and it looks like ESPN is carrying it. That means I'll be able to watch Houck make his first start of the spring but it also means I'll have to watch ESPN.

I'm not a fan of ESPN.


This picture was taken one or two minutes before one of the most famous photographs ever taken:


No hockey and no baseball this evening so I have to find some bad television to entertain me. It just might be a youtube kind of evening

While I figure out what to watch, you can check these out:

No comments: