Friday, March 10, 2023

They both lost

The Bruins winning streak ended at ten games last night when they lost 3-2 to the Oilers.

The Red Sox winning streak ended at four games this afternoon when they lost 2-0 to the Blue Jays. For those of you that are wondering why they only have a four game winning streak when they are undefeated, it's because the games that they didn't win were tie games.


I was watching The Players Championship this afternoon and, man, they got a whole on that Sawgrass course that looks hard. It's a short par 3 (about 150 yards) onto an island that looks like it's only about 50 feet across.

I'd probably go through a dozen golf balls playing that hole.


No sportings for me to pay attention to this evening but I do have some DVRs. I'm going to warm up some leftovers, watch some Bearing Sea Gold and fall asleep early.

You can click on these:

No comments: