Thursday, March 9, 2023

Still undefeated.

The Red Sox beat up on those poor defenseless Yankees this afternoon, beating them 11-7. And they did it without most of their actual MLB team.

The Red Sox traveled to the Yankees facility with only two of their MLB guys - Nick Pivetta and Reese McGuire. The rest of the team were all AAA, AA and "offered a minor league contract with an invitation to camp" guys.

According to my youngest:

I'm not certain that the Yankees suck because normally they are a pretty good team but they did kinda look bad today. They basically got beat by the Worcester Red Sox.

The Red Sox play the Blue Jays tomorrow at 1:00.

In other baseball news, the World Baseball Classic started and I haven't watched any of it because the games are on at either 5:00am or 10:00pm.


Yes, there is hockey tonight but I probably won't be able to watch it. It's not on television, it's being streamed on ESPN+.

I dislike ESPN but I hate ESPN+. They have the absolute worst announcers who know nothing about hockey.

I'll try the stream but I suspect that I'll end up watching some Gold Rush and falling asleep early. I can't imagine that ESPN is going to let me watch their stream for free.


Jerome Powell needs to shut the hell up.


We picked up the worlds biggest chicken pot pie at Costco the other day and today is the day we are cooking it. I suspect we will be eating leftover chicken pot pie for days to come.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: