Friday, March 17, 2023

A win and a loss

The Bruins beat the Jets 3-0 last night and I was able to make it through two periods.

Tomorrow they face off against the Wild at 2:00pm so I should be able to see all of that game.

The Red Sox took a big loss against the Braves today, getting beat 8-0. Houck went 4½ innings, giving up 4 of those Braves runs.

He pitched pretty well and I suspect he's going to make the starting rotation out of camp but it's anyones guess if he'll stay there. He was a long inning reliever last season and he did well in that role.

Tomorrow they go up against the Orioles at 1:00pm


No, I don't celebrate Saint Patricks Day. I'm not Irish, I don't like parades and I don't like getting drunk at 9:00 in the morning.

If you celebrate the day, I hope you enjoyed it but please stop shouting, "Everyone is Irish on Saint Paddys Day!"

Go home, you're drunk.


This head cold is killing me. I don't think I slept more than 4 hours last night because I kept waking myself up by coughing.

The links I found are here:

No comments: