Sunday, September 29, 2024

81 - 81 = .500

Well, I'm not happy but I'm not unhappy.

The Red Sox managed to win todays game and they finished the season with a break-even record.

So now I have to pick a team to root for through the playoffs.

It looks like the Mets, the Braves and the Diamondbacks are in a three-way tie for the NL wildcard which should be interesting.

Maybe I'll root for the Mets because I like their shortstop, José Iglesias.

Maybe I'll root for the Braves because I like their pitcher, Chris Sale.

Maybe I'll root for the Diamondbacks because I like their manager, Torey Lovullo.

All I really know is won't be rooting for the New York Aaron Judges.


The Patriots lost to the 49ers 30-13 this afternoon.

Their offensive line is a mess and Brissett got his ass beat by the 49ers defensive line. I have a feeling he's going to be sitting in a ice bath for the next two days.

They are now 1-3 on the season, in last place in the AFC east but not in last place in the AFC. That privilege belongs to the Jaguars who have not yet won a game.

So anyways, the Patriots will take on the Dolphins next Sunday the 6th. Kick off is at 1:00 and the game will be carried by FOX.


Along with all the baseball and football I had to watch, we also had a family thing that kept me away from interwebnewsing.

That means I have no idea what is going on in the world and I also don't have a lot of links.

The links I do have are here:

No comments: