Friday, September 20, 2024

That sucked

The Red Sox failed to score any runs last night and the Rays beat them 2-0.

The Patriots failed to score any touchdowns and the Jets bet them 24-3.

In other words, neither one of my sportings teams did what they needed to do and they lost.

I really hope the Bruins have a good team this year...


The Twins are in town to take on the Red Sox. Fitts has the start and first pitch is at 7:10.

That means I am done with this and now I'm going to watch the Red Sox play some baseball.

With only nine games left in the season, I would like to see them win at least six of those games. That would put them above .500 on the season. They haven't yet been eliminated from the playoffs but they are close. Fangraphs gives them a 0.7% chance of making the playoffs.

A win tonight would be a good start to ending the season with a winning record.


Here are some links:

No comments: