Monday, September 23, 2024

The second game was a win

The Red Sox managed to take 2 of the 3 games in their three-game series beating the Twins 9-3 last night and they are now once again at .500.

Tonight they are in Toronta to start a three-game series against the Blue Jays and I really would like to see them take that series.

If they can take two of the three games against the Blue Jays, they will go into their final series with a 80-79 record which is .503.

Their final series is a three-gamer against the Rays and I expect they will have the same results they had last week, winning only one of the three games.

If they can do both those things, they will finish at 82-82 which is .500. It's not a winning record but it's not a losing record either.

If I want to think positively, I hope they sweep the Blue Jays and take at least two of the three against the Rays. That will give them a 83-79 record which is .512.


The man can't let go of the whole "she worked at McDonalds" thing...


If you follow baseball, you will think this is funny:

If you don't follow baseball, allow me to explain:

Shohei Ohtani is probably the greatest baseball player of our time and he appears to be unstoppable.

The Chicago White Sox are having the worst season of any team in the history of the MLB.


We went to the Big E today.
That was the only picture I took. I took that picture so I could remember what aisle I was parked in.

We looked at various farm creatures, we ate some unhealthy food and we bought some "stuff". In other words, it was a good Big E experience.

Oh, and I couldn't help but noticed that there was a shitload of people there for a Monday morning/afternoon.

What's up with that? Don't you people have jobs?


Here are some links:

No comments: