Tuesday, September 3, 2024

I'm about to give up on the baseball season

With last nights 4-1 loss to the Mets, the Red Sox have fallen back to 4½ games out of the wildcard. The only highlight last night was the Royals loss.

With a six game losing streak, the Royals are going out of their way to hand the wildcard to the Red Sox but the Red Sox just don't seem to want it.

Tonights game has Crawford as the starter. Hopefully he has a better outing than Bello did last night.

First pitch is at 7:10.


Remember back in 2020 when Donald "I can do anything I want!" Trump was ranting and raving about "election interference"?

Turns out he was right...

Basically, Trump claims that any election interference he may have committed was perfectly legal. I'm not saying he did this but I assume this interference includes things like voter fraud or paying voters to vote for him.

He pretty much claims everything he does is perfectly legal.


Today was the day that Massachusetts held it's primary elections.

This was the democrat party ballot for my town:

This was the republican party ballot for my town:

Can someone explain to me why I would need to vote? Every seat except one is unopposed and since we are a one-party state (democrat), it doesn't matter who wins that race.


Before I leave you, I just wanted to let you know that the damned stock market crashed again.
Ain't I just a breath of fresh air...


Here are a few links:

No comments: