Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Screenshot kind of day

It was not a busy day but the news was mediocre at best.

What I have today are a few screenshots of things I found entertaining or interesting.


Liam Hendricks is a pitcher for the Red Sox. He is also from Australia.

His fellow players voted him to be their nominee for this years Clemente Award.

"Don't be a dick" is sound advice.


This made me laugh out loud...


The Red Sox beat the crap out of the Orioles last night, winning the game 12-3.

With the Royals and the Twins both losing, the Red Sox are now only 3 games out of the wildcard

Crawford has the start for tonight's game. First pitch is at 7:10.


This morning, two Delta jets were taxiing around at the Hartsfield-Jackson Airpot in Atlanta. One of them wasn't where it was suppossed to be...

Here's a different view of the jet that took the most damage:

Imagine being a passenger in that plane.


No, I probably won't be watching the debate tonight. My bullshit tolerance container has reached it's overload quotient for this election year and I have no room for any additional bullshit.

Here are some links:

No comments: