Tuesday, September 24, 2024

79-78 = .503

With last nights win over the Blue Jays, the Red Sox are once again above .500

Houck pitched a great game and the batters hit the ball well. This meant they beat the Blue Jays 4-1

Bello has the start tonight and first pitch is at 7:07.

There is also a Capitals @ Bruins pre-season game this evening. That game will be on the NESNPlus channel so I will be doing the picture-in-a-picture thing again this evening.


I like Nick Cocchi and I will vote for him everytime he runs but I gotta tell ya, this looks bad.

I'm more than a little concerned with the fact he drove from the north end of Elm Street in West Springfield, down Route 5 and across the Memorial Bridge only to end up at MGM with "a vehicle parked in the valet area with its right front tire missing and damage to the wheel".

I give him credit for taking responsibility, for stepping up to a microphone and not only admitting to his actions but apologizing for them. I would like to think this will be an incident he takes to heart and stays on a straight path from now on.

The man has done more for the people of Hampden Country than any of our state and federal politicians have ever done. He's the only one who is actually doing something about the fentanyl addictions in this area. He's the only one who has established programs for kids whose parents are incarcerated.

In other words, he does good things. I won't hold this one screwup against him.

Having said that, I'm a realist. I'm hopeful it's his only screwup but only time will tell...


Time to watch some sports.

Here are some links:

No comments: