Saturday, September 28, 2024

Don't ignore the drought monitor

I did not realize that most of the state of Massachusetts is considered "abnormally dry" and the northeast corner is in moderate drought conditions.

Guess that explains my dead lawn...


The Red Sox lost last night and are now at 80-80.

No, I will not be happy if they finish with a .500 (81-81) record. Yes, I will be pissed if they finish with a .494 (80-82) record. They have two games left and I really would like them to finished with a winning record of .506 (82-80).

Crawford has the start today. First pitch is at 4:10


Am I the only that thinks his new acronym might be more than a little racist...


The democrats are asses. The only time they are willing to admit there is a problem at the southern border is when they are running for office.

We have had a major problem at the border for the last several years but suddenly, with the election five weeks away, they start calling for "tougher border security".

Idiots. They are all idiots.

If the best the democrats can do is Harris and the best the republicans can do is Trump, we are all screwed.


Oh, and I wanted to remind you to vote for Cammy:

Enjoy these links:

No comments: