Wednesday, September 25, 2024

80-78 = .506

It took them 10 innings but the Red Sox managed to beat the Blue Jays last night. This gave them a 80-78 record which is two games above .500. It also means that if they manage to sweep the Blue Jays in tonight's game, they will go into the their final series of the season three games over 500.

They have not yet been eliminated from the playoffs but they are three and a half games out with only four games left to play. That means even if they win their last four games, the Tigers, the Royals, the Twins and the Mariners all need to go on an end-of-the-season losing streak.

So anyways, Fitts has the start for tonight's game. First pitch is at 7:07.


The Bruins won their preseason game last night and I admit that I did not see a lot of it.

What I did see showed me that the Bruins can play well when they need to so hopefully the regular season goes well for them.

I need at least one of the teams I follow to play well...


Enjoy these links:

No comments: