Friday, July 22, 2016

I'm tired.

I went to bed at 9:00 last night, woke up at 1:00am and went downstairs to make coffee. At 1:30, I woke my youngest and got him moving. At 2:00, we headed down the road to my sisters where we picked up my nephew and it was off to Boston and Logan Airport.

We made it to Logan at 4:15 where I pushed them out of the car in front of their departure terminal and started my trip back home before the infamous I-90/I-93 rush hour hit.

I made it home by 5:45 and watched a little news. I said good morning to my wife when she came downstairs at 6:15 and then I went to bed.

I woke up around 9:30, made some more coffee, turned the AC on and got my act together.

So I'm more than a little tired and I'm pretty sure I won't make it through an inning or two of tonight's ball game.

I hope they can win without my sage advice.


Here are links:

No comments: