Monday, July 18, 2016

No flying today

I was originally going to fly around the practice area today and maybe take a little side trip down the Quabbin. Unfortunately for me, the winds decided that I shouldn't do that and I cancelled my flight.

Maybe things will improve during the week and I'll be able to fly at least once.


And just because I didn't fly doesn't mean I didn't do something that involves flying.

I spent two hours hours in a FAA safety seminar up at the airport listening to the air traffic controllers from Bradley explain flying around in Bradley's class 'C' airspace. THese guys are genuinely nice guys who do a difficult job and they kept saying, "We're here for you. Talk to us and we'll help you."

I gotta tell you, hearing that makes a student pilot feel a lot better about things.


Since I was gone most of the evening, I didn't have a lot of time for links.

Here's one you might like:

No comments: