Friday, July 1, 2016

Tornado watches are always fun.

We are under a tornado watch.

I hate being under a tornado watch.


As much as I would have liked, there was no flying today so I got a few things done that I've been stalling on.

Basically, I am neither an organized or orderly guy so if I tend to put off putting things away. This means my workbench, my garage and my "junk space" are always a mess.

Personally, I don't mind messes but my wife seems to have an aversion to them.


I found an interesting document online today. It's only twelve pages long, four of which are the cover, the index, a blank page and the acknowledgments page.

The remaining eight pages each consist of one or two paragraphs that give a summary of the makeup of our current House of Representatives and the Senate.

You should read it because it's interesting and enlightening.

If you don't want to read it, let me summarize it for you: We have elected a lot of old white protestant lawyers who spend their days telling us what to do and how to live.

Sounds like a shitty set of leaders to me.


Here are some links:

No comments: