Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Kinda sticky

Today was more than a little breezy so I'm glad I wasn't flying. The weather report showed 14 knots out of the south west which means a direct 14 knot crosswind on the runway at Northampton.

For the record, 14 knots is 16 miles per hour. At that speed, the cross wind would push the aircraft like a weather-vane and I'd be landing sideways. It's something I have learned to do but I'm not a big fan of doing it and I'd rather not do it without an instructor next to me unless I have to.


For the last year, Bernie Sanders has been ranting about corrupt politicians feed by corporate greed. He has whipped his supporters into a frenzy with catch phrases like wealth inequality and the top 0.1% have all the money. He talks about political insiders like they were the devil incarnate even though he's been in the senate for about 10 years and is one of those "insiders".

And after all of that, what does he do?

He proudly endorses one of the very people he labeled as a corrupt political insider mired deeply in corporate greed.

Typical politician - he says one thing and then does the opposite.


You might like these:

No comments: