Saturday, July 16, 2016

Not a bad evening.

It's still kind of warm but the humidity is gone for now and that means my electric meter is going to slow down a bit.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I like air conditioning and all but I prefer the windows open and some nice cool night air.


The Red Sox seem to have turn the corner and are once again on a winning track. They beat the Yankees last night and again this afternoon and since the Blue Jays lost both of their games, the Red Sox are now alone in second place, two games over the Jays. They have one more game against the Yankees tomorrow night at 8:00.

I'm hoping they win that game as well but I probably won't know because that particular game is one of those annoying ESPN Sunday Night Baseball games with three people in the broadcast both who love the sounds of their own voices.

One of those people will be a woman and the other two will be men who apparently aren't used to being around women. They will giggle like schoolgirls at every attempt she makes at humor and they will both be making subtle jokes with sexual metaphors and innuendo.

It makes for a crappy night of baseball but I find if I mute the TV and watch the game while surfing the internets, I can entertain myself and still know what the score is.


Try these links:

No comments: