Friday, July 8, 2016

Keep your head on a swivel, wear your vest and watch each others backs

Less than 24 hours after Governor Mark Dayton of Minnesota made unfounded & prejudicial statements regarding the shooting death of Philando Castile and less than 16 hours after President Barack Obama said, "...there’s a big chunk of our citizenry that feels as if, because of the color of their skin, they are not being treated the same, and that hurts, and that should trouble all of us", someone decided to take matters into their own hands and started executing police officers that were working an extra detail at a planned protest.

To the Governor of Minnesota I say, "You sir were wrong to say what you said. What you should have said was, 'There will be a thorough and fair investigation into the death of Mr. Castile' and then shut your mouth, you moron.

To the President of the United States I say, "You sir continue to be wrong when you prejudicially lump every incident of a black man being shot by police into a statement claiming this is all because of a culture of racism within the police community. It's not all because of racism you prejudicial bastard so shut your effin' mouth."


On Tuesday, I spent $2.00 and bought two quick picks for the MegaMillions drawing. I woke up on Wednesday morning to find didn't get a single number.

Today, I spent zero dollars and bought no quick picks for the MegaMillions. I can tell you even before tonight's drawing that I will not get a single number.

And I saved $2.00


There is baseball this evening so I gotta go watch it.

You should click on these and then go do something fun:

No comments: