Friday, November 4, 2016

And the ambiguity continues.

I'm really hoping things settle out over the next couple of weeks.

I don't mind spontaneity and last minute things popping up but I also don't mind knowing in advance what is going on. I actually like a nice mix of those two things.

Right now, I am in full spontaneity mode and that means I don't really know what's going to happen next. It's a lot like when we had little kids and at 8:00 at night, one of them casually turns to us and says, "Oh, by the way, I need two dozen cupcakes for school tomorrow."


So now that the World Series is over with and the Patriots are on a bye week, I have no idea what I'm going to watch for my evening entertainment. I have a couple of Gold Rush on DVR but it's going to be a long weekend once I've watched those.

Maybe I'll have to get off my ass and go do something like rake up my leaves or clean my gutters.


You can visit these links if you would like:

No comments: