Monday, November 28, 2016

Short post

This evening I completed my night cross country requirements when I flew from Northampton to Groton, CT and back again.

We left at 5:30 and I was back in my house by 9:00 which is a good thing because anything later than that is past my bedtime.

The flight down was smooth as glass and the good folks at Bradley TraCon watched me all the way. They only had to contact me once for a traffic notice and I was able to find the other aircraft pretty quickly.

I landed in Groton and then took right off for the return to Northampton.

The flight back was just as smooth and Bradley TraCon called Westover and got me cleared through their airspace during my descent into Northampton.

I landed back at Northampton around 7:30 or so, cleaned up the aircraft, tied it down and filled out the logs. Then I jumped in my car and headed for home.

Now that I'm home, I'm going to bed.

I'll try to have extra links for you tomorrow.

No comments: