Friday, November 18, 2016

My lawn remains leaf-free.

Of course, it's leaf-free because this morning, I ran it over with my lawn tractor again!

And as luck would have it, I got a flat tire just as I was pulling it into the garage.

I knew the right front tire was soft but I never got around to filling it. Well, today I must have cut a turn a little to fast and pushed the tire off the rim.

Fortunately, my neighbor has a large air pump/tank and I was able to use that to re-seat the tire on the rim. I also filled all of the tires to full capacity so I hopefully won't have to go through that again.


As I was doing my take-offs and landings in Westfield last night, my instructor commented on
the buses that were sitting on the ramp next to a charter jet. He said, "I bet that's the UMass football team going to BYU. They are gonna get their ass kicked. Again."

Turns out he was right, it was the UMass football team and this morning I learned that they were sitting there because the state police bomb unit was busy searching their plane. Someone had apparently called in a bomb threat.

I sent my instructor a text this morning telling him about the news story and his response was, "I heard. It was probably called in by the UMass coach - he didn't want to go play BYU!"

My instructor is a pretty funny guy.


You should probably click on some of these:

No comments: