Monday, November 21, 2016

He survived.

I have confirmed with my eldest that he was able to install his WiFi light switch without electrocuting himself. That is a good thing.

In other offspring news, thanks to American Airlines, it looks like my daughters little dog will be able to ride in her lap all the way back to Iowa when she returns after Thanksgiving.

American has a policy where the dog can be declared a "comfort animal" which allows her to ride in my daughters lap instead of in the cargo hold. This is a good thing because that little dog was a wreck after spending five hours in the cargo hold of a plane.

Besides, whenever she sits in my daughters lap, she falls sound asleep which is a comfort to not only my daughter but to the dog as well.

As for our youngest, he is working his butt off and loving his job.

And that, really, is a pretty important aspect of any career. I know people that went to work miserable every day and that's a pretty shitty way to spend your life.

Once again, I'm compelled to say that life is good.


Here are some links that you might enjoy:

No comments: