Sunday, November 6, 2016

They're baaaack!

On Saturday, my wife and I spent most of the day cleaning all the leaves off the yard and out of the gardens.

Today, Sunday, the yard and gardens are covered with leaves. It's like all the work we did on Saturday never happened.

Oh well, I guess that's what we get for living in New England.


<sarcasm>
Boy, I sure am glad they implemented early voting!
</sarcasm>

The election is two days away and I still have no idea who I'm voting for. Near as I can tell, they are all insane.


I spent several hours at a ground school today, learning about weather. I figure if I'm going to fly a plane in the air, I should know as much about the air as I can. After that, I spent the remainder of the day being as lazy as I could. Because of that laziness, I got only one link for you.

Here it is:

No comments: