Monday, November 14, 2016

My lawn is still clean

As much as I'd like to complain about leaves all over my lawn, that's not gonna happen. My lawn is basically leaf free and it looks like ti might remain that way for at least the next two days.

Then again, we'll see what the rain does tomorrow.


This might sound a little weird but I'm happy to say that our cat died last night.

Let me rephrase that:

I'm not actually happy that the cat died but I am happy that the cat died before the ground froze.


The Patriots lost last night but it was a hell of a good game.

If I had a list of top five current NFL quarterbacks, Russel Wilson would be on that list. The man is calm, cool and collected in the pocket, his passes are accurate and he is able to call a good game against any opponent.

The Patriots are now 7-2 and tied for second in the overall league standings. Hopefully they continue winning and end the season as the AFC East champs.


You should click on these:

No comments: