Sunday, November 13, 2016

Amazingly enough, my lawn is still kinda clean.

I was pretty sure that when the sun came up this morning, I was going to see a lawn covered in leaves. To my surprise, there were a few leaves but not like the other day when every leaf from every tree within a mile of my house decided to blow into my yard.

This morning I cleaned the leaves and dog poop out of my backyard so now The Dog and I can wander around back there, hunting chipmonks.

This finishes the weekly lawn cleaning duty here at the Daily News© World Headquarters until next week when I do it all over again.


The Patriots aren't on until 8:30 tonight which means I might only see half the game.

I did watch the Broncos just barely beat the Saints 25-23. It was a pretty good game and I managed to get a little nap in right around half time.

Hopefully that nap was enough to help me stay awake to watch the Patriots.


Here are some links:

No comments: