Wednesday, November 16, 2016

There are more leaves on my lawn than there are in the trees.

Which is good because it means that the next time I clear them off my lawn could be the last time I have to do it.


No flying today. Today was "Go spend an exciting hour or two talking to your financial guy!" day.

Don't get me wrong, I like the guy and he does a good job with my money but spending an hour talking about the future of the stock market and the impact of the election on the overall financial picture is about as exciting as a root canal.

I would have preferred raking leaves to that.


In a few days, my daughter will be home for the week and she'll have her little dog with her. I'm not entirely sure how the Large Main Dog is going to react to having the Small Emergency Backup Dog back in the house.

He's had the couch to himself, no one jumping on him or biting his face and he's gotten kind of lazy since she left. I imagine she's gonna be like a spring-loaded Tasmanian devil when she sees him.

This should be interesting.


Here are a few links:

No comments: