Saturday, November 26, 2016

Safe and sound in Iowa

My daughter and her little dog are once again safe and sound in Iowa.

The trip back to Iowa was much better than their trip here because the dog got to sit in the cabin with my daughter instead of in cargo. From Bradley to O'Hare, the dog sat in my daughters lap but from O'Hare to Des Moines, they each had their own seat on the almost empty aircraft.

So anyways, in 20 days, my wife will fly out there and together, they will all drive back here for a month of holidays.

In the meantime, my dog is once again lonely and slightly confused. about the whereabouts of his companion.


When they say that this is the busiest time of the year for travel, they aren't kidding.

We got to the airport at 5:00 this morning and this is what greeted us at security:


There were a lot of cranky people there.


Since I've been awake since 3:30 this morning, I'm going to fall asleep on my couch while watching bad television.

While I do that, you should click on these:

No comments: