Wednesday, November 2, 2016

A little ambiguity goes a long way

No flying for me for the next week or two. My schedule is rapidly changing and I need to stay flexible for the next few weeks. As a result of that need for flexibility, I don't want to schedule any flight time or instructor time.

Once things clarify for me, I'll get my night flying out of the way, do three or four hours of checkride prep and finally my checkride.

Hopefully I pass the checkride and finally achieve a lifelong goal of becoming a licensed pilot.


The Indians aren't doing what I want them to do which is beat the Cubs.

Tonight is the seventh game of the World Series and they are tied at 3 games each. After tonight, we will know who the World Series champion is and I will have to find something else to watch on television.


You should visit these links:

No comments: