Sunday, July 28, 2019

ESPN has the game tonight

I hate when ESPN has the game. It's four hours of Vasgersian and Rodriguez trying to get into Mendoza's pants while Mendoza tells stories and analyzes each play like she played at the MLB level.

Fortunately ESPN got the message from the viewing public and stopped insisting that the games start at 8:30 ET and now they start 7:05 ET.

Cashner pitched pretty good yesterday, proving that he's got the stuff. He got a standing ovation from the normally jaded crowd at Fenway so I'm not alone in my assessment.

Sale is pitching tonight and based on his last two outings, I'm thinking that whatever was bothering him is gone.

I have a good feeling about tonights game. I'm feeling a sweep of the Yankees coming on. And if they don't win, I'm still happy because they won 3 out of 4.


Enjoy these links while I cringe at the talking heads on ESPN:

No comments: