Saturday, July 27, 2019

Pat thinks I'm crazy

And to a certain degree, he might be right.

There are a lot of known problems with owning those voice assistants, the biggest one being the fact that the service is always listening to what you say and recording it on some remote server somewhere. There have been a lot of stories about service people listening to private conversations.

Since the deepest conversations my wife and I have usually involve what to have for dinner or finding out if one of us fed The Dog, I'm not really concerned about anyone listening to what we have to say.

None of that really matters. What matters is that it makes my wife happy. And for the record, my entire adult life has pretty much been spent making my wife happy.


The Red Sox won again last night, taking the first two games in this four game series.

Todays game started at 4:00 and the Red Sox won. They have now taken three of the four games and with Sale pitching tomorrow, there is a pretty good chance they will sweep the Yankees.

More importantly, they have moved into second place in the ALEast and they are now the second wild card team, just a half game ahead of the Athletics and the Rays. If they can keep it up, they will probably move into the first wild card slot ahead of the Indians within the next week or two.

If the Yankees keep playing the way they are playing, the Red Sox could very well move into first place in the ALEast sometime in mid to late August.

I am a very, very, very happy guy.


You might find something interesting in these links:

No comments: