Wednesday, July 24, 2019

I'm extra happy.

The Red Sox won last night, taking two of the three games in the series from the Rays. Unfortunately, they lost todays game, missing the sweep.

Given that the Rays have been playing some damned good baseball this season, taking two out of three from them is pretty good.


I managed to get an hour in the air today and it was a good hour. I got in one touch & go and one full stop landing. Between those two landings, I flew around the valley sightseeing with a friend.

It was a picture perfect day to be flying with bright sunshine punctuated by some light fluffy clouds at around 5,000 feet. There were very few planes in the sky so there was no stress or concerns about where everyone was.

I'm trying to fly every three weeks and so far it's working for me. Hopefully I can keep on this schedule because I've still got three more people on my list who want to go up and see the world from 3,000 feet.


Since I was flying, I missed todays Red Sox game. It looks like NESN is going to rerun it at 8:00 so I'll be able to watch some of it. Yes, I know how the game turns out but I'll still watch it.

It's what I do.

You can enjoy these links if you want:

No comments: