Thursday, July 11, 2019

The baseball drought ends tonight

No, the Red Sox are not playing tonight. They play tomorrow.

There is only one baseball game tonight and it's between the Rangers and the Astros. ESPN will be carrying the game and I'll watch a little of it because, well, there really is nothing else on.

I realize I'm old and my tastes in entertainment have changed but man, there is nothing on television that appeals to me. The only stations I watch are sports or science. I had high hopes for Holey Moley because it looked like it might be a remake of WipeOut. Instead it's a boring mini-golf show with no redeeming qualities.

Guess I'll just stick with baseball, How the Universe Works and Savage Builds.


While I eat some dinner and figure out what to watch, you can visit these:

No comments: