Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Time to put in more air conditioners

My wife has decided that with the upcoming heat wave, she would like air conditioning in additional room. I agree and will be installing one or two more units tomorrow.

I love air conditioning.


The Red Sox almost blew a huge lead last night but held on at the end and won 10-8.

I fell didn't stay awake for all 9 innings and when I went to bed after the 7th inning, the score was 10-4. When I woke up I found out the Blue Jays had scored 4 runs in the 8th and almost scored a few more in the 9th.

They really need to do something about the bullpen.

I'm going to watch as much of tonights game as I can. The new guy, Cashner, is the starter tonight and after doing some research on him, I've decided I'm going to like him. He is a good ol' boy from Texas and those guys are usually good guys to have on a team.


You might like these:

No comments: