Monday, July 8, 2019

I killed my lawn

Dragging all the debris across my lawn during two days of high heat and humidity appears to have caused some damage. The rain we had the other day came too fast to actually soak into the ground so I watered it this evening for a half hour.

I'm not a lawn guy so I'm not entirely sure my watering it is going to help but what the hell, it can't hurt.


The Home Run Derby is on today and in my opinion, that is probably the second most boring thing on television. The first most boring thing are those catholic masses they run on Sunday mornings.

But.....

There really isn't anything else on tonight so I'll turn it on. If Berman is doing that "Back back back back!" thing he does, I'll turn it off and find something interesting to watch on Netflix.

Maybe there's a catholic mass on....


Here are a few links you can enjoy if you want:

No comments: