Friday, July 5, 2019

Well, they won last night

In the 6th inning of last nights game, the Red Sox were down 6-1. Suddenly they figured out what their bats are for and when the 6th inning ended, they were up 7-6.

The Blue Jays tied it in the 8th but the Red Sox put the kid Hernandez in to pinch hit in the 9th and he managed to put one into the stands, giving the Red Sox a 1 run lead.

And that is how the game ended with the Red Sox winning 8-7.

Tonight they are in Detroit to play the Tigers. I'm hoping they win that series as well.


The yard is clean of all debris:


My wife and I know how to bust ass and get the job done!

Of course, tomorrow we are probably both going to be sore as hell and beat up. I have more scratches on my legs and arms than I can count.


I'm going to watch some baseball and try to ease my muscles a bit.

You can click on these links:

No comments: