Monday, July 29, 2019

No sweep

They took 3 of the 4 games from the Yankees but just couldn't pull off the sweep. Unfortunately, with that loss, they are also now a full game behind the Athletics in the AL wild card race.

No game tonight while they wait for the Rays to fly down from Toronto. Tomorrow they start a 3 game series against the Rays before the Yankees come back into town for another series.

I personally think that whoever is in charge of the season schedule should spend a little more time looking at who plays who and when they play each other. I mean, the Yankees just left Boston, went home to New York to play the Diamondbacks and in three days, they have to come back to Boston.

Seems kinda screwed up to me.


My daughter has to operate on a possum tomorrow.

I gotta be honest with you, when my wife told me that, the first thing that crossed my mind was The Beverly Hillbillies.


I'm going to catch up on some DVRs. You can click on these:

No comments: