Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Well, I guess they are standing pat.

The Red Sox announced that they made no changes to their roster at the 2019 trade deadline. I can't say that I'm surprised nor am I disappointed. The team is a good team and I honestly believe they suffer from a disease known as The World Series Hangover.

The team that wins the world series always seems to fall apart the next season an d that is what has happened to the Red Sox.

Don't get me wrong, they still stand a chance of making it to the post-season but as the season rolls on, that light at the end of the tunnel is getting dimmer. Fortunately, the Red Sox did not do something incredibly stupid like trade away a great outfielder for a mediocre bullpen arm.

I'm still hoping to see them playing in October.


I did not need to water my lawn today and the storm that rolled through seemed to have broken the heat. I was able to turn off the AC and open some windows this afternoon.

I like AC but I like having the windows open more.


I'm going to watch some baseball and you are apparently going to surf the internet.

Here it is:

No comments: