Tuesday, July 30, 2019

I'm having first-world problems

My 10 year old travel mug finally died today.

It was an Aladin Travel Mug that was perfect in every way. It held 16 oz of my own great blend of fresh ground coffee, had a little flip top to close it so I didn't spill it all over myself and it fit perfectly into my car's cup holders. Most important was the fact that I could toss it in the dishwasher to clean it.

Most travel mugs have poor seals between the inner and outer walls so they tend to get water into the void between the walls. This mug was vacuum sealed and there was no way water would ever get between the walls.

But, after 10 years of suffering my abuse, it finally developed a crack and has begun to fill with water.

I looked but they don't make them anymore. I have begun the process of searching for a suitable replacement. In the meantime, I will use one of my lesser travel mugs.


Price is pitching against the Rays tonight and I'm hoping he pitches well.

While I watch the game, you can visit the links:

No comments: