Tuesday, March 3, 2020

A brokered convention?

Turns out Mike "Turn in your guns" Bloomberg is plotting some kind of overthrow of the democratic convention.

I'm not entirely sure what he intends to do but it looks like he is trying to force a "contested convention". This is a polite way of saying, "No one is going to win because I'm going to claim this is all a fraud!". If that happens, the delegates are released from their voter commitment and will be free to cast their votes for whoever they want.

I suspect Mike "No soda for you" Bloomberg will step in with his billions and buy the delegates.

Then again, I don't really know anything and I'm just making all this shit up.

But.....

.....if Mike "Stop & Frisk" Bloomberg does win the democratic presidential nomination, I want you to remember this post.


For the record, this past Sunday I shook hands with gentleman who is Chinese and to my knowledge, I do not have coronavirus.

But if I do end up with coronavirus, Henry has got some explaining to do.


Hockey is on the NBC Sports Network at 7:30 this evening. That means lots of play stoppage for television commercials which equates to a game that probably won't end until 10:00. It's what NBCSN does.

On the upside, I'm really grateful to have something other than "Super Tuesday!" primary coverage to watch.

While I do that,  you can click on these:

No comments: