Friday, March 13, 2020

It's offical, we have lost our collective mind.

I keep hearing words like emergency, crisis, disaster, and my personal favorite, global pandemic.

Look, I get it, this is a virus that causes flu-like symptoms. It may be fatal in the elderly who have existing respiratory issues. If you get it, you can spread it quickly. I understand all that.

What I don't understand is how isolating ourselves and stopping school/work is going to do any good? The economy is basically screwed and one day, when there is no global coronavirus pandemic, we are all going to be sitting around, wondering why.

I can tell you why. It's because we are all acting like deer at a watering hole, afraid to stick our face into the water and drink deep because we are too busy looking around for imaginary lions.


I ran into my buddy Chris today in a grocery store. I said, "Hey!" He said, "Hey!" and we both stuck out our hands and in unison we said "Coronavirus!" as we vigorously shook hands.

Two old ladies immediately turned around and gave us looks that would have melted steel. They both kinda huffed and walked as far away from us as possible.

We're funny guys.


Before we get to the links, I wanted to give you this documentation on "Working from Home" during our global pandemic:



Enjoy these links if you want:

No comments: